Fluid Film 11.75 oz. Spray
Title : Fluid Film 11.75 oz. Spray 6-Pak, Spray can Extension Wand, Bonus Number 1 in Service Wallet Size Tissue Pack
ASIN : B07CKHLPJR
Description : INCLUDES
- 6 Fluid Film 11.75 oz Spray
- Spray Can Extension Wand
- Bonus #1 in Service Wallet Size Tissue Pack
Fluid Film® is a penetrant and lubricant also used for corrosion protection. It is a non-toxic, long lasting, thixotropic
liquid that has been used for over 50 years in the highly corrosive marine environment of ships and offshore drilling
rigs. More recently is has been introduced and successfully utilized in aerospace, aircraft and automobile industries
as well as for home maintenance.
Fluid Film® is formulated from specially processed wool-wax, highly refined petroleum oils and selected agents to
provide corrosion control, penetration, metal wetting and water displacement. This long lasting product contains no
solvents, will not dry out and will penetrate to the base of all metals, providing corrosion protection from both natural
and industrial atmospheres. Heavily corroded and/or frozen parts such as nuts, bolts, shafts, etc. that would be normally
damaged during maintenance, can be salvaged by applying Fluid Film®.
Fluid Film is a lanolin based rust/corrosion preventive and lubricant that provides long term protection and lubrication
for all metal surfaces. Fluid Film locks out and displaces moisture while lubricating moving parts for extended periods
of time. It will not be readily washed off with water, but creates a barrier of protection that continues to work even in
the most corrosive of environments. Fluid Film is the worldwide standard for corrosion protection and lubrication. Both
John Deere and Caterpillar use Fluid Film on their heavy equipment before shipment. It sits out in full exposure to salt
air, salt water, and rain, and the product continues to provide protection.
- Fluid Film Kit – Includes Fluid Film 11.75 ounce Spray Bottles-6-pack with Spray Can Extension Wand and Bonus Number 1 in Service Wallet Size Tissue Pack. COMPLETE KIT!
- Non-tacky application. With solvent-based materials, the end product ends up being a gummy, sticky mess. Fluid Film will NEVER get tacky, retaining a super-slick consistency that provides excellent lubrication for moving parts on all metals.
- Eco-Friendly. No solvents means no ozone depleting chemicals contaminating the atmosphere. It is classified as non-toxic and non-hazardous and is safe to be used inside the home, as well as out in the field.
- Fluid Film is manufactured using an all-natural lanolin base. Lanolin is of animal origins, extracted from the wool of sheep, which use it as a waterproofing wax to aid in shedding water from their coats. It has been used for centuries for its medicinal and rust-preventive properties.
- The unique molecular structure of Fluid Film creates a non-drying coating that can last at least a year indoors protecting equipment from rust or corrosion, or a full season outside in the elements. Fluid Film is safe to use on all metals, will not freeze, and will not readily wash off a surface.
Brand: Fluid Film
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details