Handcraft Pure Avocado Oil –
Title : Handcraft Pure Avocado Oil – 100% Pure and Natural – Premium Quality Cold Pressed Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy, Massage and Moisturizing Skin – Hexane Free – 16 oz
ASIN : B07P385B44
Description : Discover the 100% Pure & Natural Avocado Oil by Handcraft Blends that will keep your skin & hair looking great, feeling fresher, & healthier.
Our Oil is a Premium Quality Grade, Cold Pressed & Therapeutic.
While avocado oil is best known for its uses in cooking, it can also contribute to skin care. The oil is an ingredient in many types of creams, moisturizers, and sunscreens. Avocado oil is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D, and E.
The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents in avocado oil help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic. The main benefits of avocado oil are to soothe and add moisture, so it won’t work as well if you have oily skin. Using avocado oil won’t leave a lot of grease behind.
Our Avocado Oil is commonly used to:
– calm itchy skin
– heal chapped skin
– replenish dry skin
– hydrate and moisturize skin
– shield skin from ultraviolet radiation
– protect against skin damage
Buy with confidence!! If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we will make it right. That is our promise!!
- 100% PURE & NATURAL AVOCADO OIL unfiltered, undiluted without any additives or fillers. Rich in vitamins and fatty acids it is truly a wonder carrier oil. From skin care to aromatherapy and way beyond this amazing oil has endless uses.
- NATURAL SKIN MOISTURIZER Combine avocado oil with other essential oils and massage the mixture into the skin after a bath. Pat the skin dry with a towel before using the oil. Avocado oil is also effective on its own and can be applied all over the body to keep skin soft.
- AVOCADO OIL FACIAL MOISTURIZER to use avocado as a facial moisturizer, a person can take the inside of an avocado peel and massage it onto their face. Leave the residue on for about 15 minutes, then rinse the face with warm water.
- PREVENTS AND TREATS ACNE When left on for short periods of time and rinsed off with warm water, avocado oil can keep skin hydrated without leaving an oily residue. This may reduce the risk of acne. Avocado oil also has anti-inflammatory effects, which can help to reduce the redness and inflammation associated with acne.
- AVOCADO OIL FOR HAIR loved by many people around the world for their hair care. When applied to the hair shafts, It helps to detangle hair. It promotes hair growth because of the nutrients in it, especially Vitamin E. It helps to achieve gorgeous shiny hair without any greasiness and it also softens the hair, so that they are more manageable and easily combed.
Brand: Handcraft Blends
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details