Lubegard 30901 Bio/Tech Engine Oil
Title : Lubegard 30901 Bio/Tech Engine Oil Protectant, 15 oz.
ASIN : B001DKJWEG
Description : LUBEGARD ENGINE OIL PROTECTANT contains Liquid Wax Ester (LXE) Technology, the lubrication system of the future. Specifically formulated to minimize friction and wear, also to keep the oil cooler in today’s more complicated engines. All modern engine oils contain a highly refined petroleum or synthetic base oil which is fortified with additives to meet motor oil performance specifications. Even so, dated specifications may not represent the level of performance needed by a new engine design. A new oil may not contain sufficient additives such as ANTI-WEAR agents or ANTI-CORROSION compounds even though it passes all the tests. Furthermore, these protective compounds are depleted when the oil is in service. The solution to this protection gap is LUBEGARD ENGINE OIL PROTECTANT which supplements and enhances the effectiveness of the additive system already present in the oil. LUBEGARD replaces the depleted or insufficient additives and adds LXE wear protectors and friction reducers which are unavailable in any oil. Minimum friction means maximum mileage; minimum wear means maximum service. Blends with ALL motor oils currently produced, including API; SJ, SJ/EC, CG- 4, CH-4, SE, SF, SG, SI, CC, CD, CE, SL, SD, SM and CF motor oils.
- Optimizes engine horsepower and performance – for use in all diesel and gasoline engines
- Improves fuel economy by reducing friction in your engine – Protects and extends oil life by 30%
- Reduces wear on metal components, thus increasing part life / Eliminates lifter and other objectionable noise on startup, especially in cold weather
- Improves anti-friction and anti-wear properties of all major oil brands to meet requirements of all vehicles, including older and high performance models
- Reduces hot engine oil temperatures / Ensures smoother running engines / Inhibits oxidation and extends engine oil life
Category: Engine & Oil
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details